Re: A Shocking Experience

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 23:15:59 EST

I have a slightly different version of that problem, my dog tries to
electrocute me every time i take her for a ride in my 97. i thought it was
the sheet i am using as a seat cover (old single fitted sheet, burgundy, so
it sorta matches the flame red, close enough for the dog, and it is sooo
easy to clean.) the sad part is that now she seems to know how to do it
and will always get me when i least expect it. (btw she is a white
shepherd, lab mix incase anyone cares)

Cuervo