Re: Im new here. . . !!!

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 01:05:46 EST

<<
 Got a ?. . . Today I ordered a 1998 Dak 318 w/ 5 speed trans. . . . . the
dealer
 told me that the standard rear axle was 3.21, and if I wanted a 3.55, it
would
 be an addiotional $43. Nowhere have I seen 3.21 paired to the 318, but I
have
 seen the 3.55 the standard rear axle. . .

 I fought with teh dealer for more than 15 minuets on this issue, and it still
 has yet to be resolved. I paid for the 'upgrade 3.55 axle, but I feel it
is
 part of the 318 package. . . "HE" told me when the truck comes in they will
 credit me for the axle if it was part of the package.

I believe when I got my 97, I paid for the 3.55 LSD But you needed it to have
the AUTO, don't know about the Manual Trans. but when I bought min the Dealer
paid for the 3.55 LSD the T/H pkg the max engine cooling, the overhead console
and the floor mats if I paid for the Auto! cause CC was on strike and that
was the closest thing to what I ordered that he could find and didn't wanna
loose 2 sales! Mine and my Parents Dak. Which is a 97 CC v-6 5sp DAK!

converting them from Ferds!!

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto