Im new here. . . !!! -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 08:14:24 EST

The 3.55 gears are optional. I got the same setup, and I'm glad. To find
out more about optional equipment, etc. visit "www.kbb.com". This is
Kelley Blue Book. It will give you dealer invoice as well as sticker price
for all equipment. Good luck.

>>> "Kevin M. Bigler" <KBigler@CoWebLink.Net> 03/23/98 08:47pm >>>
First day on the list. . . .

Got a ?. . . Today I ordered a 1998 Dak 318 w/ 5 speed trans. . . . . the
dealer
told me that the standard rear axle was 3.21, and if I wanted a 3.55, it
would
be an addiotional $43. Nowhere have I seen 3.21 paired to the 318, but I
have
seen the 3.55 the standard rear axle. . .

I fought with teh dealer for more than 15 minuets on this issue, and it still
has yet to be resolved. I paid for the 'upgrade 3.55 axle, but I feel it is
part of the 318 package. . . "HE" told me when the truck comes in they
will
credit me for the axle if it was part of the package.

Any Help. . .

Future Owner. .
98 Dak Intense Blue CC 4X4
All the goodies but the tow pkg. . .