Re: Easter in the Park (attn: Trottmann)

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 00:40:25 EST

<<
 My plan was to meet you guys, but somehow I got roped into having
 Easter at my house (pretty sure it was the girlfriend's influence, it's all a
 blur). So, I guess I'll have to wait until the next time we can all get
 together. We need to get something in the works. See ya.

How about Street Machine Nat's in DuQuoines, sponsered by Car Craft Magazine,
I believe it is in the begining of June

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto