How big it the 22 gallon tank? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 09:53:28 EST

Well, having filled up my "22 gallon" several times I have some to the
conclusion that it is a 22 DOLLAR tank.....The only time it takes 22 gallons
is when I only have $20......

-mike sykes
88'V6

>>> Joe Dille <joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us> 03/22/98 08:24am >>>
My dealer has a deal that if you give him the dealer survey to
turn in he will fill your tank. Well I wanted to arive with an
empty tank. I drove until I was below 1/8 tank and my computer
said I had 18 miles to empty. I was only able to put 18.5 gallons
in it.

I want the hear from the list how much anyone has squeezed onto
the 22 gallon tank on a 97/98 Dakota.

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA