Re: Hey!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 15:18:29 EST

Pretty much. I didn't want a new car, but my mom "made" me get one, b/c
my first ride was a '68 AMC Ambassador, and I would never had made it to
college in NC from St. Louis MO. I just ended up with a Dakota b/c of the
massive engine, and the fact that it was only 11Gs with 30XXX miles. I'm
VERY happy I went with a Dakota, a Ram would have been great, too, but
they aren't fast enough for me. With the same engine, my truck weighs SO
much less. If you want the size, go for a Ram, a Dakota has great
legroom/headroom for it's size (I'm over 6 feet 9 inches.) but it's not a
big truck. In their respective classes, you can't beat Ram or Dakota.
That's probably more than you wanted to know, but it's either write this
e-mail or do homework.
Later,
Robert

--