Re: Hey!

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 14:26:23 EST

You wrote:

>I just gotta ask, what made all of you choose the Dakota over the Ram,
>price???

For me, it was the new body style and the 5.2L. I was originally gonna
get a Chevy Blazer ZR2, but really wanted the ram V10. It wasnt
practicle for me to get the Ram that I really wanted, and I liked the
look of the ZR2. When I saw the new Dakota, I quickly changed my mind.
230 hp in a compact (sorta) pickup...it was an easy choice. The truck
rides nicer than anything I've drove or ridden in, and has some
giddyup.

dave
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
K&N FIPK clone