'97 Jet Modules

From: WM96 (WM96@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 17:08:22 EST

looking into performance modules. I want a Jet Stage 1 because I don't want
to have to pay for 92 octane gas the way this truck drinks gas. What kinda
performance gains can be expected with Stage 1 vs. Stage 2. Also, are these
modules supposed to help fuel economy any? I'm getting about 13 mpg right
now.

Will
'97 CC Sport 318, Auto , 3.55, Tire and Handling, Edelbrock 1208, Duals with
turbo, Astro fiberglass bed cover, Pioneer Premier head unit and 6 disc
changer.