Re: Street Machine Nat'ls (attn: Keredt)

From: Munypit 94 (Munypit94@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 17:23:21 EST

For those of you that are wondering, the DuQuoin Street Machine Nat's are
June 12, 13, and 14th....for sure. I already have mine registered. If you want
a hotel room you better HURRY.....! Ken Sweet munypit94@aol.com if you
want any more information, I'll be glad to help.

<< Now that sounds like a good time. As long as I have a little warning to
 plan, I'll make sure nothing comes up. When you get more specific info,
 let me know.

>>> Keredt <Keredt@AOL.COM> 03/24/98 11:40pm >>>

 How about Street Machine Nat's in DuQuoines, sponsered by Car Craft
 Magazine,
 I believe it is in the begining of June

 Keredt