Re: Spank!

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 18:30:35 EST

Don't get me started! I was working full time 2nd shift during my last 4 months of high school, and Radar Love was on
the charts back then (1974). Sometimes on the way home from work I'd hear it on the radio and of course I'd crank it up
until speaker cone fragments were flying around the inside of the car...

Relevance: 500 miles so far and I'm about to break 13 mpg...
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com