Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge Parts Manuals

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 21:24:25 EST

Hey folks;

Was going to mention this earlier, but forgot. I received a complete set of
'97 parts manuals (still in the wrappers) form my Dealer. Full size truck,
Neon and the Imported one are gone, but I have the rest. One of each Mini
Van, DAKOTA, Ram Van (2), LH Series (2), FJ (talon, avenger, sebering) (2)
JX (3), JA (3), first come first served. You pay postage, they are yours
for the taking. (Sean Meldrum got the other Dak manual)

E-mail me for your requests, L. John