Re: Hey!

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 22:41:15 EST

I personally chose the DAK over the Ram because of it's size. i needed
something that i could use as a daily driver, and still haul my bike and
other asst. stuff in when i needed to. my dad has always had the "big"
trucks (extended cab, long bed, sometimes duals) and it is a pain to drive
around the city, and parking is no easy task. The DAK was the only
"little" truck with a decent seat in the back, so my choice was easy. and
the final decision was that i only wanted the V6, not an eight, and I just
can't see getting a "big" truck with a dinky engine.

Cuervo