Re: your news screwed up my e-mail system

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 14:43:46 EST

At 06:57 AM 3/26/98 , you wrote:

>I have a feeling that maybe your problem has nothing to do with this list....
>
>The list couldnt possibly prevent the receipt of other email.....

Some mail servers limit the number of messages a client can store at one
time. If the traffic of this list caused him to go over that limit, he
would not receive other mail. Whether that is a problem with the list or
his mail server is, I guess, one of those half-empty/half-full thingees. In
defense of our beloved DML, let's agree that he's got a suckey mail server. :)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed