Re: www.dakota-truck.net

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 21:49:46 EST

<< Anyone who has already contributed to the DML and who would like some or
 all of their original donation to be applied toward the dakota-truck.net
 domain name, let me know. I'll include your donation along with mine and
 send off a check to Jack. None of the DML donations are being used for
 dakota-truck.net, since they were originally sent to be applied to the cost
 of running the list. So, if you'd like some or all of your donation to go
 to Jack, you have to let m >>

I'm confused and haven't been to truck.net yet. Is it replacing our present
Dakota page setup ? Do we not have to support present setup any longer ? Send
me a short note in plain english as to what is going on here.

Thanks
Bill