Re: Spank sort of

From: Miles Bosworth (mbosworth@ioa.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 22:31:37 EST

While in high school I had a job in a bowling alley, and was driving a 61
Dodge Polara 500 (one UGLY car, but it had a 361 ram air so they only saw
the back end. Drove the same 4 lane with stop lights to get home 45 MPH
limit, and cop usually at one or two places.

Sitting at a red light, some guy thought he could take me, and on green I
dumped the clutch and we were off. Wound it tight in first, power shifted
to second, and backed off because I had reached 45 MPH. This guy was really
going to show me up (he was 3 car lengths back when I backed off) and he
must have been doing 90 when he went by the cop.

Cop wanted him so bad he came out of the side road too hot and did a couple
of 360's before he got in pointed in the right direction.

In the three years I worked there I did this to about 3 or 4 people. You
gotta know your roads, you gotta have the power, and you gotta know where
the cops sit.