Re: Re: Radar Detectors. VASCAR

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 18:00:18 EST

 From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com
>Thur.26th 3:56pm

>Hello Deputy K- I don't get to Winter Park often, but if you're ever down
this way(Colorado Springs) give me a call and we'll go have some coffee and
I hate to say "DONUTS". That makes around 4 of us on the DML from Colorado
and 1 who used to be from Denver and is moving back this way from Virginia
to Goodland, Ks. Maybe it's time we start a Colorado DAK club?? HHUUUMMMM!
If you get back to me privately I'll give you my phone #-- if you want