brakes!

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 10:04:56 EST

I just did my brakes...AGAIN! I have to do those things every year, cuz'
they always fail inspection! Does anybody know of a way to put higher
quality brakes on my Dak? I just go to MIDAS, but I get inspected
somewhere else. Anyone know of some aftermarket brakes or
anything? I'm really tired of paying 400 bucks for almost new brakes
every year.
-mike sykes
88'V6LE

>>> Chris <lambertc@egr.uri.edu> 03/26/98 10:10pm >>>
i too did the starter in my 88 around 105k, i still have the origional
exhaust, as i only changed to a turbo muffler for better performance. i
changed my rack and pinion two years ago at 75k due to a blown seal.
Other
than those i have only done basic maintenence on it. brakes, shocks,
tune
up, etc.... hope this helps.

Chris Lambert