Re: R/T followup

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 15:19:22 EST

jim miller wrote:

> R/Ts should be shipping soon (unless we've been lied to again) anybody
> checked with
> any big dealers yet. If they ship them, they gotta go somewhere!
> Ya know most dealers have a computer at their dealership connected by
> satellite to
> CC so any dealer can check any other dealers inventory. Surely some
> dealers will
> get an R/T they would be willing to trade to another if they don't
> want it in their
> inventory. As soon as ANY dealer gets a shipment, all the others can
> find out if
> they want to. If you really want one dont give up. I am an
> optimist. Just may not
> get one with exactly the options I wanted!
> Jim Miller
> Waco, Texas
> Dakless :-(

   I was cruising home for lunch today and drove by the Chrysler drop
off yard. This is the place that Chrysler store's their vehicles before
being shipped to dealers across Ontario. A transport from the yard pulls
out in front of me and lo and behold what's sitting on the back? That's
right a red Dakota Ext.Cab RT in the flesh. It's here in CAN people, run
to your dealers!!!!! 8)

Terry