Re: Halogens in 88 -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 14:30:55 EST

Sounds to me like Eurolights is trying to sell you $76 worth of stuff you
don't need. Halogen lights are readily available in sealed beam lights. Why
would you want to switch over? You can buy lots of sealed beam
halogen
headlights for $76.

I'm looking to swap over to the Ion Bulbs, cuz' they are clearer(is that a
word?) and make visibility a lot better, without blinding everybody else on
the road. Besides, they look really cool cuz' they have a sorta' blue-ish
tint to em'. I know the sealed beams are Halogens, but it's easier to just
swap bulbs over when replacing a headlight anyway, and not only
that....I just wanna' be different and difficult. There's no fun in being just
like everybody else, right?=) I think all of us Dak owners can agree with
that, or we would all have chebbies and leave them stock. =) hee hee
-mike sykes
88'V6LE