Re: Dakota R/T Update

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 18:32:05 EST

2 dealers called me today (I had called 15 and told
them to call me as soon as they got info on the R/T).
The first dealer said Chrysler had called him and asked
him what color R/T he wanted (He's is only getting one)
he told them a red club cab because that's what I was
looking for. Second dealer said he he is getting a blue
club cab and that he was asked if he wanted blue or white?
I told him that I was under the impression that white was
not available and he said that they told him there are only 3
colors Red, white and blue! He also said he is getting
it this week! Anyone who wants one may want to start
calling your dealers now.

Catlin