Re: 2nd gen. rims on 1st gen dak

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 20:27:30 EST

<< Referring to notes from last week-
   I installed the 15X8 rims from 97-98 on my 94 4X4. They went on fine
 and look great, but they do stick out further from the wheel well even
 though they have a bigger backspacing (due to the 1" wider width) I
 loved them and had no problems until I did my first front brake job.
 After the new pads were installed, the caliper shifted so far over that
 the banjo bolt that retains the brake hose to the caliper rubbed on the
 wheel every time I tapped the brakes. I fixed this by grinding the head
 of the bolt down just enough to give me the clearance I needed.
   Patrick
 shetland@erols.com >>
Does anyone know where one could get 5 2nd gen DAK T/H wheels? A friend of
mine would like them for his 98 DUR

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto