Re: straight steering wheels

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 20:32:06 EST

<<
   To the Saturn mechanic, sorry man, but this is real world here and as
 the G.M. of a repair shop, I expect nothing but the best from my
 mechanics. I've never had one guy bitch at me for redoing an alignment,
 and that's because when we're done, its straight, and that is one of the
 few things a customer judges our alignment by, and that is what our
 reputation upholds. And that is also why people come back to me and say
 that I'm the only one that could get their steering wheel straight.

The only problems I ever encountered doing an alignment is on the ford and CC
trucks and vans, sometimes there is so much gearbox lash I can't get the
wheel straight! sometimes They have to get a new gearbox cause there is no
more adj left in it!

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto