Re: >Subject: rubbing bedliners

From: mark a petrik (markap@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 21:50:22 EST

>Although I now prefer these bedliner coatings, I still have bedliners
>in
>both of my Daks. I think I will get the coatings next time even
>though
>they are 2X as much $.
> I remember watching "Truckin' " a show on TNN about 2 years ago.
>They had a new product segment. I remember watching a clip about a
>company that sold bedliners through independent dealers (Like places
>that sold tops, rails, etc, not Dodge dealers.) They guaranteed that
>you bed would not rust if- 1) You bought their bedliner and 2) had it
>installed by the dealer. The secret was there were rubber rub strips
>that insulated the liner from the bed and kept it from rubbing and
>scratching and causing rust. Unfortunately, I dont remember the make
>or
>manufacturer or pricing.
> Any one else remember this?
> Where did this show go, has anyone seen it lately?
>
>Patrick

 I got that it's paint saver, or save your paint
well what ever, I saw it on the defunked truckin usa
tracked down the co in CA
and bought it though a local cap dealer in NJ Surburban cap in Ramsey
I have not checked all the way under the bed in my 96( seems to be
working) but I would caution you that the liner does not fit as well(too
tight)
if your liner is snug it rubs in other places like where it wraps over
the bed under the cab window,put some foam under there to
but it also quiets the noise from the bed
liner notes: my 96 dura liner was purfect until I wanted to put that
board across the front to hold up 4x8s
they put a support( holds it under the rail there) in the way so you
can't put it across(unlike the dodge one I could not wait for)
we had that spray stuff done on a chevy at our shop and it is way too
cool for words
itis worth the price (more like 3 times( 225 liner vs 700 spray)) plus
they mix colors to match(extra)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]