Re: Street Machine

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat Mar 28 1998 - 23:13:41 EST

Those of you in driving distance of Waco, Texas (90 miles south of Dallas on
I35) there is a car show similar to this held at Ft.Fisher Park on the Brazos
river each year on Memorial day week end.
That Saturday night most people "cruise" on Valley Mills Drive, a major6 lane
street through the business district, where most of the car dealers are
located. The owner of the Dodge dealer removes
all the cars from his front lot and allows the Mopar owners to park and party
there till midnight. There are members from the local Mopar club holding signs
at the entrance to the lot that say
"mopar or no car". If you show up in a Mopar (and many do) you are invited in,
all other makes are kept out but anyone can wanl on the lot to admire the
Mopars. No other dealer does this here in Waco. I got to go when I had my
Shelby Dak, and later when I drove my sons Shelby Daytona.
Havent been able to go since. Hope I can get a R/T by then.
Jim Miller
Waco, Texas
Moparless 8=(