Re: 1" lowering blocks

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Mar 29 1998 - 00:18:19 EST

John Neff wrote:
> So Low and get the good stuff. Your truck will be safer.
> So Low Street Suspension Systems
> P.O. Box 30177
> Portland, OR. 97230
> 503-667-5220
> They advertise in Truckin' in the back,

Thanks. I'll see if I can find their add. I would request a refund
from Summit, but the kit was only $18.00 and I already ate about $8
sending the 2 inchers back so it really is not worth the hassle. I
re-checked the blocks today (about 45 miles on them) and they haven't
loosened or shifted at all. The crack is not in the middle of the block
but towards one end. But I agree with you about the safety thing. I'm
sure if I was going 115mph I would start wondering about those tiny
cracks....

On another note, did anyone catch Motor Trend TV today? They had the
top speed shootout with the Viper, Corvette, and a bunch of overpriced
import stuff. Of course the Viper spanked 'em all! But it did blow a
water pump gasket in the process. I think they will reshow it on Sunday
some time...

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com