New Purchase -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 15:36:28 EST

I ordered mine the last week in December, and they told me 8-12 weeks.
It showed up at the dealership the second week of February. That's
right, five weeks later. I didn't have my financing completed or even the
"For Sale" signs on my old car. Luckily, I sold my car the second day I
had it parked, so the Dak only sat on the dealer's lot a few days. Of
course, since you're dying to get yours, it will take the full 8 weeks ;-}

>>> Owen Robert Hubbs <hubbs@wsunix.wsu.edu> 04/01/98 01:57pm

I just ordered a Dakota SLT+ with all the fixin's from the factory and I
am just curious as to how long it will take. I know they say 6-8 weeks
but I am going crazy waiting for it. This is my first truck, first new
car, and really my first major purchase. The order was placed on March
26.