Re: Factory Agate fabric

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Apr 01 1998 - 22:09:35 EST

It exists somewhere, probably through upholstery suppliers. Flofit used matching
Agate print and coordinating solid to do my new buckets ordered from them last
summer. Be advised, there are at least two versions of the Agate print (one is
more blue, the other more green); I got samples of both and matched to the
existing seats and door panels on my 97.