Re: RE: R/T sighting

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 01:41:54 EST

Ouch. I tried to Oxycute it, bump is still there, but the reception is great
from my center mounted antenna.
But seriously, how hard would it be to make my own ram- air hood? I was
thinking of just practicing on my extra damaged hood after I buy a hood from
ProGlass. I figure I don't have much to loose.
Just a thought,
Later,
Robert.

--