Re: WANTED: 92-95 Dakota

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 04:26:50 EST

To bad Gene, there is a dealer here in York, PA that has a 92 or 93 2wd, RC,
Sport with a V6, and a 5 speed. I seem to remember it was really cheap too.
Why don't you rip all the electronics out and put a killer 360 in? Or did
you kinda wanna keep the 318? Oh well, I'm sittin' in PA, and you be in
texas.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322