Re: Re: Factory Agate fabric

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 13:25:00 EST

I found the matching agate cloth for my Dak. But it was $60.00 a yard (yeah
I couldn't believe it either). I needed it so oh well. Almost done with
the project.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch,Sony/Pyle/JBL system
and white all over.
*