Re: Lowering....spindles vs. control arms -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 09:37:39 EST

Thanks! I'll let you know when I get all the stuff... might just take out a
loan. It's worth being in debt for my Dak! Does anyone know where I can
get Western Chassis Stuff?
-mike
88V6LE3.55

>>> DICEMAN469 <DICEMAN469@AOL.COM> 04/03/98 10:56am >>>

      I'm the Dak with the kit, and yes It's adjustable on the front shackle.
There are three holes, and it can be adjusted a half inch every hole you
move
the pivot. Actually I didn't even need the rear shackle, instead I pulled a
leaf out because I wanted to decrease my understeering problem. But
eventually
now that I've got new tires and rims, I wanna throw the other leaf back
in and
the rear shakle as well. I'll keep the list posted....

And yes, I'm all for the idea!!

Austin
95 V6 Vipertruck