Wheel adapters

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 12:23:51 EST

      Anyone know where I can pick up a set of wheel extenders for the Dak's
oh-so-common six lug pattern?? I can get them custom made probably at a
machine shop, but if anyone knows where/if they're sold, I'd appreciate it. I
got a set, but it was the larger diameter 6 lug, like the ones that come on
Isuzus. I got tire scrub on the frame when I do tight turns, so I wanted to
pull the rims a bit further from the truck. I've got the room in the fenders,
and I got enough room on the studs, I just need help finding it!! Thanx!!

Austin
95 V6