Re: Price for LSD

From: Chris Ruggiers (ruggiers@okc.coa.state.ok.us)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 15:25:23 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael D Gemelke <Michael.D.Gemelke@wdc.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Friday, April 03, 1998 10:14 AM
Subject: DML: Price for LSD

>To anyone who has had an after-market Limited-Slip Differential (LSD) put
>in, how much should I expect to pay in parts and labor for this
>modification? Are there more versions available than just the Mopar
>parts? Should I upgrade my gear ratio at the same time?
>
>Thanks for the advice
>-Mike

Someone here on the DML reported a while ago that when his new DAK arrived
without the ordered LSD, the dealer agreed to put one in for him for, if I
remember correctly, about $300. I don't remember whether that was parts
only, labor only or some combo of parts and labor. Sorry, but I was too
lazy to check the archive for the message.

Chris
98 QCab 5.9L 3.55 posi auto (stock)