Re: Sex in a CC

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:58:40 EST

by rake do you mean caster setting? It is already over at about 4 1/2, and I
think the recommended setting is 3 1/2. So that is on my list of possibilities.
I also am suspecting the positive offset. The cost is too high and the time too
consuming for me to experiment, so I am hoping to discover the solution somehow.

I'd like to build this thing to compete with Lance (but no more investment until
solved). So Lance if you are reading, please answer the email I sent, and lets
get the contest rolling. Hmmmm, thinking Art Morrison Pro Stock custom frame
setup...... Don't get no free parts, but think I could bank roll it.