Re: Lowering....spindles vs. control arms -Reply

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 19:46:35 EST

<< I'll let you know in
 advance though, putting the shackles on are NOT EASY!! If you don't have some
 kind of air chisel, you'd better go rent one!! I drilled the stock rivets out
 myself....not a pretty picture.

 Good luck with it and let the list know how it goes!!

I can second that!!!!!!!!!! I used a die grinder to cut X's on the rivet
heads. Like a phillips screw. Then chiseled each of the four sections off
the rivets, tehn smoothed out the rivet head flush with the hanger. Then beat
the crap out of them to get them out!!! Make sure not to mushroom the head of
them, or they get a lot harder to get out.

Brad