Re: alarm programming

From: Bob DeChance (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 23:29:22 EST

I took my dakota in and in less then 5 minutes they turned on the churp, I
had 3 choices short, med or long churp, and turned on the auto door locks,
lock at 15 mph, no charge said they were sorry they did not ask if I wanted
it done when I bought the truck.

They used a small handheld computer.

I saw a posting on the Durango mailing list that gave CC policy on turning
on the optional modes, I think there was a couple more options ie chime when
low gas light comes on, I don"t remember the other ones.

jBob DeChance
Stockton ca