RE: Dakota 4X4

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:21:40 EST

There is also another use that you are seeming to forget. Some of us haul
all sorts o' junk in the back. Right now I got a bed load of scrap metal
waitin to go to the scrap yard tomorrow morn. And the closest to off road
my truck sees is parkin' in the lawn and dirt roads. Didn't need the 4x4
down south (had it up in Chi-Town when I lived there), just needed to haul
stuff every now and then. Besides everyone needs a friend with a truck, I
guess I am just that friend. 8^) (now that I think about it, I got way too
many friends who have those dinky 4 wheeled things with motors the size of
the one on my bike who have trouble finding room for anything bigger than a
case of beer!)

Cuervo