'92 4x4 questions

From: Mark Peterson (akmark@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 15:54:37 EDT

Hi!

I've just joined this net, and was hoping that someone out there might
be able to help me with a couple questions about my new (to me) Dakota.

I have a '92 CC/LE with a 3.9l and 5spd. I am finding water on the
ground regularly that appears to be coming from a half-hose on the
firewall inside the engine compartment. This hose is located above and
behind the oil filter, and seems to be dripping water.

Thoughts?

The second issue is that the "Maint Req'd" light is on. I checked the
emissions system, and all is well, but I have no ideas on reseting this
light.

All ideas apprecieated.

Mark