Re: transmission problem?

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 18:46:09 EDT

I had that problem just like you described an a generic motors truck. The
lock-up clutch went bad in the torque converter. I didn't take it in in time
and metal fragments got in all the transmission parts. Had the extended
warranty (luckily) The complete tranny had to be replaced as well as the
converter. Cost me only 50.00. Hope you have a warranty!