Re: transmission problem?

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 19:02:40 EDT

Search the archives for much discussion on the 46RE trans. The 97-98's
went to the 44RE trans with the V-8. Maybe they addressed the OD problem
which affects some of the older models.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com