R/T's are coming in........

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 20:45:13 EDT

I got an e-mail from Alvin Dodge telling me that they have been allocated two
Dakota R/T's. They are regular cabs fully loaded. They told me that I couldn't
get a club cab, didn't make any. What a crock of shit!!

If it hadn't been for me they wouldn't know jack shit about thier product
anyway. They suggested that if I wanted one to come down and put a $1000
deposit down on one.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(that laugh is kewl)

Anyway I told them no thanks, it wasn't worth the $23,000 price tag they were
asking. They then suggested that I order a club cab w/ a 5.2L....What the hell
would I want to do that for? I wanted a R/T club cab......I told them I
already had a 95 Dakota w/ a 5.2L and it would beat the pants off any $23,000
R/T they could sell me.

Boy, all I can say is that if you buy one of those trucks at the inflated
price, I hope you keep it garaged. Cause this old $14060 , 95 Dakota will make
you ashamed to have wasted your pesos......................

Gene in Houston
95 SLT, RC, SB, 5.2Lauto
1/4mi ET 14.57@92.77mph...........Get real...........Get (V)opar !!!!