Re: Sratches

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 22:18:31 EDT

When my '95 Emerald Green 4X4 Dak was only about a month old, I took it
huntin' down some narrow jeep trails. I ended up with fine scratches down
all sides as well as the top. I tried several things, but the one that
seemed to do the best was Wax Shops "Safe Cut." It says it is for new car
finishes only. I bought it at Super Shops (R.I.P.) If you have the black
plastic trim and fender flares, I use Mother's "Back to Black" which
reminds me of High School listening to AC/DC way too loud. It doesn't seem
to last a long time, but looks pretty good for a while. I also use the
Mother's California Gold three-step carnuba wax system.

David