ATTN: Northern Illinois Dakota Owners

From: Keeman1@AOL.COM
Date: Sun Apr 05 1998 - 23:12:22 EDT

I'm pretty new to the DML, but it's been great. Here's a question for
any Dakota owners out there who live in Northern Illinois or Southern
Wisconsin:

With summer on the way, I'm feeling kind of energetic.
I'd like to start a Northern Illinois Dakota Owners Club.
Just a casual thing, at a local park or restaurant. If there is any
kind of turnout, it could lead to more. Just an idea...

Anyone out there live in this area, and interested in participating in
a local Dakota Club with me? Let me know, and I'll start a list of people.

Thanks.
Jim Keith