Re: CB's

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 01:37:26 EDT

I've always stuck with the hand held units. They plug right in, with a
magnetic antenna on the roof. I don't use it enough to have one that is
permanently installed. I got mine at Radio Shack for about $70. It works
great, good range, and real simple. As far as features go, I don't know much.
Basically, I think you are paying for two things: range and overall quality.
Hope this helps. And when thinking about money, think of it as a better radar
detector built in. Kind of helps to justify cost.
Later,
Robert
Hey all,

 --