3.9 EXHAUST UPGRADES

From: HKUSP40578@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 03:19:27 EDT

Well here is my new question...my 93 Dakota 4x4 has plenty of hard
miles on her and its time for an exhaust upgrade....I need to know if
anyone out there with a Dak 4x4 with the V6 has done any exhaust
upgrades and if so what kind of exhaust is it and where there
noticeable improvements. Finally I noticed in the Magnum Performance
catalog they have a High Flow 3 inch cat, does this cat apply to the
3.9's and is it worth $190?? If anyone out there has done these mods
and can give me some info I would greatly appreciate it.