Re: Ordered my Dak Saturday

From: Lynne M. Ellsworth (lellsworth@whoi.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 11:52:54 EDT

davefaut@mnsinc.com wrote:

> After lurking for the last few months as well as driving by the dealership once
> a month or so, my wife and I ordered a 4x2 Sport CC V-8, auto, 3.55, amethyst, with all
> of the power options except for the power mirrors. Dealer said they 5x7 mirrors
> don't come in power. We paid $100 over dealer invoice. Also plan on having a
> Rhinoliner put in. Dealer said they could work out a deal with the liner place and
> save about $50. The hard part is waiting.
>
> On a side note, this dealer (Safford Dodge in Fredericksburg, VA)did not know what
> R/T they would be getting. They will be selling whatever they get at MSRP
> (no markups or discounts). The same dealer also had a Viper in the showroom for almost
> a year. Finally sold it for $66K.
>
> Dave
> Stafford, VA
        Dave,
        Know that dealership. They get great promotional stuff never seen
anywhere else. Glad to see they treated you kind. Was happy to know they
also have great tech help in the back. Even on a Sunday. But then again
you do get great service in that area.
        Must be Spring! Prowlers rolling into town up here on the Cape.