5.9 5sp Dakota

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 16:16:29 EDT

Hey all you hot rod fans. I was told today that there was a article in a car
magazine (not sure which one possibly car and driver ?) about a base model SB
5.9 Dakota with a 5 speed. I told the guy he was nuts, he claims not said it
had reference to each gear and was quoted as a pocket rocket. He said it
listed for 15800 but the said they would definitely add Limited slip to it.
Anybody else seen this article ? Fact or fiction ??? Kinda interesting
though..

Bill