Re: RE:Dana Trak Loc -- Brad

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 20:22:20 EDT

<< Brad,

 It's a Dana Trak Lok Posi... It's at my folks house, in my pile of spare
 parts. I don't see myself needing another rear end just yet, so if you
 want it, let me know when you'll be in the area, and I'll go get it for
 you. By the way, I'm usually in Orange County. Parents live some 40
 miles or so from me.

 Lance L. Martz
 LanceM@mcmullenargus.com >>

OK, email me direct with a price, and I will let you know when I will be down
there next. Then we can discuss were to meet. Maybe at the Truckin' offices?
I could get a tour, and help shoot a bikini clad girl on the cover!!! With a
camera that is!

Brad