RE: R/T

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 22:12:07 EDT

What? 24 G's. I don't think so Tim....

My 98 SLT+
4X4
Ext Cab
5.2L Auto
Tire and Handling package
Heavy-duty service group
Tow package
Overhead console
6X9 Mirrors
Floor mates
3.92 Axle
LSD Axle
Bodyside molding
Fog lamps
am/fm w/ cd player
Conn emissions $170.00

Plus all the normal SLT+ goodies. The sticker was 27,615-1,550 dodge
discount. That brought the sticker to 26,065. I paid 23,570, I think.
That's about $70 below cost.

Wow I can't believe that they are screwing people like that. Is that
price the sticker, or the greedy dealer markup. Wow...... I just can't
believe that. I looked at Durangos before I bought the DAK. They
wanted sticker for those. I also looked at a Quad Cab, once again
sticker. I don't think so Tim. I think the R/T is cool, but not
$24,000 cool. I got a completely loaded 4X4, it may not be as quick as
a R/T, but it will beat a newer Maxima (good story).

All I can say, is that I am glad I got what I wanted. So far I have
been very happy with it. Now all I have to do is sell my 91 Spirit, and
I will be all set. I will give you a call when I get a chance. If you
don't hear from me it is because of work. Once again I will be going to
Texas for work. Trust me, if I get a chance I will call.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT

SLT not R/T