Motor Trend shootout

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 12:33:12 EDT

Pardon me if I'm repeating someone's previous post, but has anyone checked
out the latest Motor Trend (cover has exotic car shootout with Viper, etc)?

Anyways they've got an R/T CC up against Ford Splash, Toyota Tacoma, etc
and needless to say it was a runaway no-brainer for everything except
gas mileage. I don't think they went out of their way to point out the
limited availability of the R/T so to be fair a 318 would of been a less
lopsided comparison for the average (not one of 2000) consumer.

Pretty impressive, but I don't have to preach to the choir! :-)

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC 4X4 V8 5sp 4WABS 3.55 Towing